A wheel chock does more than just balance your bike. When installed on a truck or box trailer, it takes the pressure off the front wall of the box. This saves your box from damage. Many tie-down systems put pressure on the box in one way or another - and many truck boxes aren’t made to handle this stress and they will bend. Our wheel chock transfers this stress to the bottom of the box where it belongs.
- Adjustable wheel channel for wheels of different diameters
- Fits any tire up to 4” in width
- Tire cradle results in 3 points of support
- Quick-release bracket included: fits both box trailers and trucks and makes removal quick and easy
- Black, powder-coated finish
- Zinc-coated hardware
- Gross Weight: 29 lbs
The Motorcycle Wheel Chock is made of steel, with a black powder-coat finish and zinc-plated hardware. One year warranty, excluding paint.